Monday 25 June 2012

Excuses

I have been M.I.A. recently.


I'm sorry.


I have been experiencing lazy-blogger's syndrome.


The rampant spread of this virus throughout my body is inevitable.


I'M ONE OF 'EM LAZY BLOGGERS.








Trying to shrug off the laziness and that's exactly why I decided to post today!


Glorious day it is.


So to fill you guys up on things, I have been busy choreographing a dance and working on a play by the drama club for the IMU Festival of the Arts.


I can't lie that I'm feeling rather exhilarated about it.


I thrive on the exuberance of the audience and the adrenaline rush during a performance.


Besides that, I climbed a hill!


Broga hill to be exact.


We departed at 4am so that we'd be able to catch the sunrise.


The climb was rewarding, albeit being a tremendous challenge due to steep hills and ginormous boulders in which one was required to hoist himself/herself up with a rope or one's upper body strength.

















After witnessing how terribly desperate everyone is to get a piece of me, I hope you do spare me the slightest bit of sympathy for not blogging much.


By the way if I wasn't clear enough, I was being sarcastic.


Some people don't get it when I'm being sarcastic (something I find deeply troubling).







No comments:

Post a Comment