Wednesday, 16 May 2012

A stroke of anxiety and joy

Being in a frazzled state due to unnecessary doubt and worry is NOT fun (unfortunately something that happens very often).

I say unnecessary because according to everyone around me, going bonkers days before my first semester results are released is and forever will be 


I beg to differ. Anything can happen.


A train of  god-awful thoughts race through my mind prior to the release of my results.

I shall not list them out but I'm sure everyone has had their share of irrational thoughts.

Anyway, had to endure a 2 and a 1/2 hour wait for my results.

Logged onto my email really early just in case they decided to treat us to an early surprise,

but to my expectations, 


Boredom struck.

I rotated between incessantly refreshing the page, checking Facebook and 9gag-ing.

Woe is me.

Anyway, results were finally sent.

Bottom line is


Exactly how well is uncertain.

Our numerical results will arrive by snail mail in a few days (fingers crossed).

All that was announced by email was

Dear student,
Your results - PASS

Talk about specificity.

Oh oh oh!

I chopped off my locks a few days ago.

Talk about a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment