Wednesday 16 May 2012

A stroke of anxiety and joy

Being in a frazzled state due to unnecessary doubt and worry is NOT fun (unfortunately something that happens very often).








I say unnecessary because according to everyone around me, going bonkers days before my first semester results are released is and forever will be 


UNNECESSARY.


I beg to differ. Anything can happen.


ANYTHING.


A train of  god-awful thoughts race through my mind prior to the release of my results.


I shall not list them out but I'm sure everyone has had their share of irrational thoughts.


Anyway, had to endure a 2 and a 1/2 hour wait for my results.


Logged onto my email really early just in case they decided to treat us to an early surprise,


but to my expectations, 


THEY WERE LATE.


Boredom struck.








I rotated between incessantly refreshing the page, checking Facebook and 9gag-ing.


Woe is me.


Anyway, results were finally sent.


Bottom line is


I PASSED!








Exactly how well is uncertain.


Our numerical results will arrive by snail mail in a few days (fingers crossed).


All that was announced by email was

Dear student,
Your results - PASS

Talk about specificity.

Oh oh oh!

I chopped off my locks a few days ago.

Talk about a breath of fresh air.






No comments:

Post a Comment