Saturday 28 April 2012

Expensive weight

FINALLY! 


3 WEEKS OF TOTAL BLISS AND FREEDOM (not to mention fun that does not require brain power).


THIS IS WHAT LIFE SHOULD BE LIKE.


Being as cool as a cucumber.








Almost done with packing.








LOVE packing for something exciting like going home.


But I just hate unpacking. Period.


Hope my suitcase doesn't exceed my 20kg limit.


Had a bad experience with overweight bags which led to me having to pay a fine of rm200.








Sad story, but true.


Trying to finish off my eggs before I fly off tomorrow.


So I had a bowl of Maggi with 3 eggs.


To me, eggs go best with the chicken-flavoured Maggi.












Anyway,


recently I have been eating Maggi every week (don't judge me, beggars aren't choosers).


I've noticed a slight irritation in my throat every time I consume this monosodium glutamate-ridden bowl of noodles.


Are the noodles really THAT bad?


Or is it merely an early warning sign from my body telling me to lay off the noodles or I'd die of a Maggi overdose?


Oh well.


Won't be eating Maggi for 3 weeks.


HELLO HOME COOKING!


I only have one thing to say now.


PRAISE THE LORD I'M GOING HOME


AND


MAH BITCHES BACK HOME BETTER BE PREPARED FOR MY LONG-ANTICIPATED RETURN.


Feel an earthquake in Kuching?


Fear not for it is I touching down >:)





No comments:

Post a Comment