Wednesday 11 April 2012

Egg-cellent day

Upon this day, a remarkable discovery was made.


Another giant leap for mankind right here.


Neil Armstrong will be proud.








MY STOVE ACTUALLY WORKS.


This comes as a shock to me because before this, I thought NOTHING in my kitchen here worked.


Now I know that not only does the stove work, so does the microwave! 








However, I'm forced to heat up my food in a microwave that serves as a sewage tank for lizards and other unimaginable creepy crawlies.


Yes that means it's dirty inside.


Pardon me, I don't mean dirty


but FILTHY.


Don't worry I cover my food before placing it in the microwave (and at the same time ensuring that I don't touch the droppings of those dreadful little creatures).


Why don't I clean it?


Well would I want to?








EXACTLY.


Anyway


BOILED THE FIRST 2 EGGS OF MY LIFE TODAY!








Then i mashed it all up and made myself an egg-mayo sandwich.


With cheese!








And THAT was my dinner :)


The biggest success I've ever had in the kitchen.


How I managed to whip up something edible is incomprehensible. 


Can I get a round of applause?


Standing ovation perhaps?


Or you could just smile and pretend to be impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment