Friday 30 March 2012

A special wish for a special man

Let the festivities begin!


Let the clinking of wine glasses be heard! (do not be alarmed, i don't drink)


Let us raise our voices and sing!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FATHER DEAREST!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


It's my dad's birthday!


Officially it's on the 31st of March which is tomorrow.


This is my daddy.




Censored my face. Didn't want to lose any viewers. 



It's an old picture so forgive me.




Considering the circumstances (living away from home with very limited access to family pictures), I'm quite proud of myself for these pictures.


ANYWAY


My daddy is a remarkable man.


Selfless, generous, patient, forgiving, understanding, compassionate.


My daddy probably holds the Guinness World Record for being the kindest man alive. 











No kidding.


For your information, in no way was this a biased judgement.


Everyone living in the city of Kuching would agree with me.


ANYWAY


When the tough gets going, the going gets tough.


However, most of the time I choose to seek refuge in my daddy.


I'm not that strong.


I can't stare at life right in the face and deal with everything on my own.


That's why I have my daddy.


Never quick to judge and slow to anger.


That's my beloved father.


Once again I say, or if you would prefer it sung,


HAPPY *insert age as i shall not reveal it but fyi he looks a lot younger than he really is* BIRTHDAY DADDY!


Your daughter sends her love to you:)





No comments:

Post a Comment