Wednesday 28 March 2012

The randomness of a totally random post on a random day



Just a random post because I don't have anything that I specifically want to blog about.




1. I HAD A FREE LUNCH.








Yeah I joined the scrabble club here in my university because they promised a free lunch for the welcoming party.


I'M A FREELOADER I KNOW SHUT UP.




2. I think my butt is getting flatter from all the sitting.


Well by choice i wouldn't be sitting this much, but you see I have a test tomorrow.


Is it just me or do your butts feel flatter too after sitting for a long time?







I know it's psychological but my mind is definitely messing with me when it comes to things like these.




3. Indecisive moments. Oh how i loathe thee.


Just trying to decide when I want to eat my FAVOURITE JUNK FOOD OF ALL TIME.








SUPER RINGGGGGG!! ( the bear's Pookie by the way)


Oh how the thought of your orange circular cheesy goodness activates my salivary glands.


How I long to consume those rings filled with empty calories and then lick the orange amorphous lumps of super ring powder from my fingers.


Sorry for being so descriptive.


I tend to do that.




4. Homesick.


Alright i officially miss home.


I know you guys are probably sick of me rambling on and on about how much i love being in the vicinity of my family and friends


BUT


i can't help it.


I really miss home.




SO ADORABLE I KNOW.






I miss waking up in the morning on my own bed.


I miss how my mum makes an effort to talk to us in the wee hours of the morning before going to school.


I miss the lame jokes my dad loves to tell (even though we don't get it most of the time).


I miss being silly with my sister and then we'd laugh until we feel nauseous.


I miss how my brother likes to poke me.


I miss being 15 minutes away from my friends.


I miss my best friends Natalie, Gladys and Steph so much.




Oh gosh hard to believe this was merely 2 years ago.



I miss going on breakfast adventures with Hillie and just talking about anything and everything.


I MISS HOME-COOKED FOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE.




5. Music. Or maybe not.


Justin Bieber fans i warn you please leave now.


I came across his new song and i was rendered speechless,


and of course horrifiedflabbergasteddisgustedtraumatised.


I was stunned when the song first started playing because he sounded a lot more pedophilic than i remembered.


Then he started sounding like Chris Brown.


Then he just sounded like good ol' Biebs again.


Don't believe me? Check it out.








Again I do apologise to all the Beliebers.


It was inevitable for me not to comment on this song.



No comments:

Post a Comment