Thursday 1 March 2012

The Library : A place of study? Guess again

Have been studying a lot lately.

For tests and what not.

For normal people, the ideal place to pour their souls into the depths of Physio or Chemistry would be non other than






THE LIBRARY.





ANYWAY

I have tried many times to study in the library

But to no avail.

Why you may ask?

I do ask myself the same thing.

There are a few plausible reasons why.



1. Distractions galore.

Here's the deal.

People walk in and out of the library very often. A LOT of them.

Being easily distracted, i shift my attention to the people coming in and try to eavesdrop on their conversations.






Yeah i'm not exactly very proud of this habit.



2. Time to stare.

When i'm seated comfortably in an air-conditioned room with boring ass notes in front of me, there's only one thing to do.

STARE AT PEOPLE.






For those who don't know, I love staring at people and scrutinising every detail of them (click here http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-swear-its-not-just-me.html to find out more).

So whenever an opportunity presents itself, i don't let it go to waste.

There are loads of interesting people to stare at in the library (will elaborate more on this in a separate post).



3. Shit just got serious.

Studying with friends is a bad idea.

Always is.






What we think studying with friends is like.








What studying with friends is really like.












Ok fine this is what studying with friends is REALLY like





Yeah i've made my point why i can't seem to study in the library when everyone else seems to love it.

I guess i just really am weird (preferably unique).


Totally unnecessary vain picture of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment