Thursday 15 March 2012

5 days of sheer joy (part 2)

For those who haven't read part 1 of this post, here it is http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/5-days-of-sheer-joy-part-1.html.


ANYWAY


to continue on,


11th March 2012.


Was a pretty relaxing day.


Went grocery shopping with my family.


Nuggets of wisdom from my dad:


1. Learn how to pick out veges and raw meat (not only junk food).


2. Learn how to cook.


Which i will.


Eventually.






Then went for a mani pedi session with my mum.


My mum getting a pedi

Got myself a peachy pink nail colour


Attended a party with some friends at night.


It was raining so i didn't bring my camera, afraid that it would get wet.


Since this is a short post, i'll fill it up with some pictures:)
(Didn't want to combine this post with part 3 because it's gonna be uber long)








Yes we take lots of pictures in the car because driving without picture-taking is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment