Tuesday 13 March 2012

5 days of sheer joy (part 1)

Can't believe i'm back here.


Away from home again.


Sadness fills my soul.




I spent about 5 days at home and i would like to remember those days that i had (will not blog about all 5 days but just a few out of the 5).


TOTALLY ENTHUSED OVER THIS POST.




Ok let me start with 


10th March 2012 (Saturday).


Woke up bright and early at 9am to meet Hillie for breakfast.


We had laksa, dumplings and teh C special in Yeow Kee.


TOTALLY SCRUMPTIOUS.
















With our stomachs filled to the brim, we headed to a bazaar in UCSI to give our support.


Ended up buying cute cupcakes made by Enchantress' Cauldron.


Yeah they had cupcakes with memes on them.




Oh and finally received my Valentine's day gift!




I challenge thee to decipher the code on my shirt.

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA only Hillie and i will know what it really means ;)


After dinner and mass with my family at night, headed over to Starbucks to meet my besties.


This is a random shot of me.


Sorry for the flash.






 Sorry for using this HEHEHE


With my besties Nat and Gladys. Steph is missing:(


This was pretty much the end of Day 1. 

Was jammed-pack with amazing people like my family, Hillie and my girlfriends.

Definitely a great start to the fun-filled weekend that i had.



No comments:

Post a Comment